06 June 2019

Prophetic Clock Dream Symbol



 
Clocks and watches are important prophetic dream symbols.  Usually, these objects are time markers for events that will take place in our lives. Therefore it's very important to pay attention to the time in your dream or vision. Watches can also symbolize "The Watchman" or "The Prophet" who is on watch, meaning God has him/her standing in the gap or interceding in prayer for a particular person, group, ministry, or nation. The vision I will share is not a watchman's vision, but I will explain how the time was important for me to know.
"I was in my office at my place of employment. Three people were accusing me of making mistakes. All three people were against me. I was angry and hurt. I looked at my wrist watch and the time was 7:50 am" 

This was a vision that had very little symbolism.  Visions are literal, dreams are symbolic. I was in my actual office at work and the people were actual people at my place of employment. The accusations against me were actually happening and the way I felt was a reality. The only symbolic part of the vision was the time.

God loves to communicate with us through numbers.  I looked up the meaning of the individual numbers in order for me to obtain revelation on the time.

  • 7 represents - completion, something coming to end, finished. I thought, "Oh boy here we go!"

  • 5 represents - God's grace, the ability to overcome something.

  • 50 represents - Jubilee, Liberty, freedom!

  • I also searched scriptures that had chapter and verse 7:50 and looked what popped up: "Jesus said to the woman, Your faith has saved you; go in peace - Luke 7:50" again, here we go!


I began to understand that my days were numbered and sure enough a month later I was released from my place of employment.  God prepared me for this unfortunate event in my life. He warned me that something was coming to an end but he would give me the ability to overcome it. He also encouraged me by stating there would be a sense of freedom and  I have identified what that freedom is for me. I'll keep that to myself for now lol!

I wasn't going to add this but it might be useful to those who like to see how God speaks through numbers. I woke up from that vision at 3:14 am. I looked up scriptures for 3;14 and found:
"But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.” 1 Peter 3:14

God had my back the whole time. Don't dismiss your dreams! Pay attention to the time on the clock and ask God to give you revelation. Here is the link to a Christian Dream Symbol book that I frequently use:

Blessings, Tytenisha

 

4 comments:

  1. I am so grateful that God made me a dreamer. For years, I wasn't aware of that and took my dreams for granted. But, through your ministry and counsel I've learned otherwise.
    I use to dream the same dream once or twice a month, which would involve me being late for work, trying to call my supervisor to let her know that I acknowledged that I was late but was on my way. I'd never make it, but I do recall checking the alarm clock or my watch or the time appearing like a vision in the dream. I had forgotten about them and realized that I haven't had them in a while. Thank you for bringing them to my memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen! I was the same way. I took my dreams for granted not realizing God was speaking. When I look back on the dreams I've recorded over the years, I'm amazed that I missed so many opportunities to partner with God to bring about change in certain areas of my life. Those who dream and "see" in the spirit have an incredible gift. It's important to appreciate the gift and to cultivate it. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for your kinds words about me :-) Thank you for commenting. Blessings! Ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2:55am means what in a dream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please help me understand my Mom passed away very resent and I had a dream I was at her house cleaning and she came through the passage in her house and shouted the clocks are all showing calendars it was an old clock and the number all showed 1:1:1. I am planning her funeral I am just a bit confused...

    ReplyDelete