27 January 2020

Dog Dream Symbol



Hey! Are you a dreamer or just curious about dreams? If so, that’s awesome! If you didn’t know, I’m a dreamer! I love talking about dreams, I love reading dreams and interpreting them. I want to help you understand what different symbols mean in your dreams. Understanding a dream symbol can unlock the meaning of your dreams. Have you ever wondered what dogs symbolized in your dreams? Well, let’s talk about it!

When looking for the meaning of a dream symbol, the bible should be your first source of reference. If the symbol is not in the bible, then you cautiously refer to other resources. There are several scriptures in the bible that may help with understanding a dog dream symbol. I will list two.

  • A dog can symbolize an ENEMY: My enemies surround me like a pack of dogs; an evil gang closes in on me - Psalm 22:16

  • A dog can symbolize an UNSAVED PERSON: "It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.” - Matthew 15;26

  • A dog can symbolize MAN'S BEST FRIEND: In today's society dogs are seen as friends, pets, and protectors but on the flip side, they can be enemies.

  • A dog bite can symbolize AN ATTACK: Depending on the context of the dream, it can be a friend or an enemy attacking you or betraying you.

  • A growling or barking dog can symbolize AN ANNOYING PERSON, A BIG MOUTH (all bark and no bite) or it could be someone WARNING YOU of something.


My White Dog Dream




My daughter and I are standing on the front porch of a house. On the right of us a white wolf dog was laying down asleep. It was not on the porch with us, it was on the ground. In the dream I knew the wolf dog was always friendly toward me so I wasn't that concerned about it. A young boy decided to bother the wolf dog and then quickly run away. The wolf dog jumped up to see who disturbed him or her and thought it was me and my daughter. I told my daughter to quickly go into the house. The wolf dog was now quickly making its way up the porch. I ran in behind my daughter and tried to close the door. The door took so long to close, I kept saying please hurry up and close as I'm pushing on it. The door closes and I lock it just in time. The door had a window in it and I could see the wolf dog knawing on the door knob trying to get in.



Before I went to bed that night, I prayed and asked God if I should ask a particular person to be my business mentor. This person and I are acquaintances and have always been friendly toward each other. This person always presented themself as successful and having good business sense. I hoped to receive guidance from them. That same night God gave me this dream.

There are scriptures in the bible that reference wolves. One scripture in particular talks about wolves in sheep's clothing.  That scripture is generally talking about false prophets but may also be used to describe a deceptive person, a thief, a predator, and a person seeking their own gain.  The fact that this dog was white meant that the person acts or seems to be a righteous honest person or friend - but they're dishonest and dangerous. Every dream symbol has a pro and a con.

When this wolf-dog was disturbed it woke up and turned on me, when normally it is friendly towards me. It became relentless in its pursuit to attack me and in turn a struggle for me to get-away. As I looked out of that little window in the door, God gave me a glimpse of who this person "really" was and what our relationship would look like if they became my mentor.

God was revealing to me that the answer was NO! And to “Let sleeping dogs lie.”

Blessings! Tytenisha

My New Book, "7 Questions About the Prophetic Power of Dreams & Visions" will be available on Amazon in the Spring of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment