19 July 2015

Sinful Acts


 Sinful Acts


My  Dream

I was sitting in the balcony of a political/government building. There was an election going on. A minister that I know was there with a friend (another minister). They began making me feel like I shouldn't be there. They asked me, "Why are you here?" I said, "I want to make a difference in peoples lives." I reassured them I didn't want to start a church or step on anyone's toes or get in anyone's lane. I just want to DO MINISTRY and help people. 

After talking with these ministers, I felt sad because of how they treated me. I ended up in a room in the basement of this government building. I was on the floor in a corner hidden away listening to music. The two ministers came down the stairs naked. They were laughing, playing and giving each other fellatio. They were having the time of their lives. I made it known that I was there. They were very shocked and surprised to see me because they were exposed. The minister I know said, "This is not good."


We were back upstairs on the balcony and the two ministers were watching the election. I felt afraid that if I didn't do what they say or answer them the way they wanted me to, they would kill me. The Minister that I know was now alone. There was a woman there who had on a white suit with blue trim. Her husband won the election. She was excited and started crying. Someone asked her, why are you so happy? Excitedly she said, "This is me and my husband's dream.  We just want to do what's right and make a difference." I was so happy for her. When I looked around, the minister I knew was gone.


(Disclaimer: This post is not about every minister/leader)


Dream Interpretation:

 



This dream has so much meaning and depth that I don't have the space to thoroughly explain it. The gist of this dream is about the sinful acts that take place amongst leadership within the body of Christ. It also shows their treatment of those who they feel are not their equal or who are not in agreement with what they do. It's not necessarily about the homosexual act that took place in this dream although that is prevalent within the body of Christ. It's about ministers/leaders who are committing sinful acts that go completely against God's word. In addition, these types of leaders are connected with other leaders of the same mindset, therefore they do favors for one another. The dream also expresses Jesus' desire for the elect (true followers of Christ) to "Do what is right and make a difference," and we will!

Bad Leadership:

The church is lacking true ministry because leadership has taken the focus off of Christ. The focus is on fame, riches, and having a large congregation to support these goals. Leadership ranges from the Bishop all the way down to the least of servants. I believe one of the sinful acts that some leaders engage in is manipulation. They twist the word of God for their benefit and cause believers to be bound and chained by religion and tradition. Because of their title, they make you feel you can not question their teachings or why things are being done a certain way, and you dare not confront them on something they did that was questionable to you and others.


They preach that you have to "Obey your leaders and submit to their authority" (Hebrews 13:17). They forget to mention that Hebrews 13:7 says, "Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith." Basically, if they've lived a good example of Christ and you can see the fruit in their lives then follow God's word and submit to their authority.

Take Action:

I pray that the eyes of those sitting under this kind of leadership will be opened. If you are experiencing this, I hope that you will pray for your leader but also take action as the Lord leads you. The bible says, "Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it" (James 4:17). If you are aware of your leaders committing sinful acts and you do nothing, you are just as guilty. If you are not comfortable with addressing your leadership, pray for them. If you don't see change and it becomes to much, you may need to seek out a new church home.

If you feel your leadership needs to be addressed, be very very prayerful about it. The bible says you and two or three witnesses have the right to address your leader. It MUST be done in love and with a RIGHT spirit. You and the other witnesses need to live clean respectable lives. First, get rid of the log in your own eye, then deal with the speck in your Leaders eye. Here are God's instructions for addressing leaders who are walking in sin: 1 TIMOTHY 5:19-21.

If you are a minister/leader engaging in despicable acts, God sees you and He is exposing your secrets to his elect. Repent and do ministry the way God intended you to.

Good Leadership/Ministry:

What is ministry? Ministry is serving and meeting the needs of others. Good leaders make discipleship a priority. It's important to raise up mature leaders in Christ and send them out to disciple others. Ministry is done in various capacities. Jesus said, "Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, spend time with those who are imprisoned. True ministry is about setting people free through Jesus Christ.

The woman in the dream symbolized the bride of Christ (the church) and her husband was Jesus. You and I are the church. We must do what is right and make a difference in the world. This blog is my ministry. I desire to help people understand God's truth. Jesus said, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few." We are the workers. Let's get busy for Christ! check out Life With Purpose.

Blessings,
Tytenisha

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sister Ty. Being a survivor of this type of misguided leadership. I pray that we all have the courage to stand up for ourselves when we know we are standing up for our truth and our desire to really do G-ds will here on earth. Even if that means questions the ones that are in the authority positions here on earth. Thanks for keeping it real! Sister Hadassah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read! Its true not all leadership is bad & not all leadership is good. We must be sure to choose wisely who leads us. Ultimately we must make sure God is leading us all. Thank you for your courage & allowing God to lead you. Evg. L. Powe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sister Hadassah. I agree, it does take courage to do what's right - especially when you're going against the grain. It's better to obey God than man. Thank you for your comment. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Evangelist Powe! Not all leadership is bad. There are remnants of good leadership around doing great work for the Lord. You're right, God must be our ultimate leader. Thank you for commenting. Blessings

    ReplyDelete