20 January 2016

You Shall Love Your.....

IMG_2771

"I was looking out of the living room window. I saw Mr. Jones (our next door neighbor) drive up in a police car. Mr. Jones got out of the car dressed as a Police officer! I never knew he was a police officer. Rain begins to pour down. Me and my daddy are now outside in the rain with Mr. Jones.

The three of us go into Mr. Jones' house. It looks exactly like my house. My Daddy and Mr. Jones are talking and laughing. There is a dark man with glasses standing behind them holding a black briefcase, then the man disappears.


Mommy is in the kitchen washing dishes. She hugs daddy and said, "who is that man? I'm not hugging him." She was talking about Mr. Jones. I hug daddy then I hug Mr. Jones. While I'm hugging Mr. Jones he turns into my sister Taraji!" - Takai's Dream


 

I'm not the only one who dreams in my home. My husband and children dream too. My son Takai was given this dream from the Lord. It's considered a correction dream. Not only was the Lord lovingly correcting my son He was making me aware of an issue I need to attend to. Let's take a look at what the symbols mean for this particular dream.

 

PROPHETIC SYMBOLS:

Window: Prophetic symbol of revelation and understanding

Living room: A current situation that is taking place in the dreamer's life that God wants to make him aware of

Mr. Jones as a Police Officer: Next door neighbor who represents a Biblical Law/Commandment

Daddy: God

Rain pouring down: The Holy Spirit (meaning this is a dream from the Lord)

Daddy and Mr. Jones talking and laughing: Represents agreement

Dark man with brief case: Represents Satan - Accuser of the brethren

Mommy washing dishes: Symbolizes me cleaning things up

Mommy hugged daddy and not Mr. Jones: I embraced the Lord but did not "recognize" that a biblical law/commandment was not being enforced

Takai hugged daddy and Mr. Jones who turned into his sister Taraji: Embracing the Lord and His Law/Commandment.

 

PROPHETIC MEANING:

The Lord is saying,
"Takai there is an issue that I want to make you aware of. Satan is looking for an opportunity to destroy a relationship within your family. Not only should you love and embrace Me (God) but also my commandment. The second greatest commandment is, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself" (Matthew 22:39). In other words - YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR SISTER AS YOURSELF.

 

Takai and Taraji would fuss and argue every day. Sometimes their actions toward one another were mean. I would bring these things before the Lord because I was not sure if this was normal sibling behavior or something I should be concerned about. My children are familiar with the greatest and 2nd greatest commandments in scripture. What a powerful reminder from the Lord! My husband and I sat down with the children to discuss the message in the dream. Takai knew almost immediately the message was the second greatest commandment, and he was very receptive to God's word. It really touched my heart.

I believe the Lord brought this matter to our attention so that we don't allow the enemy a foothold in our children's relationship. If it was important enough for God to speak to us through a dream about this matter; it was certainly something to be concerned about. It also became my responsibility to consistently enforce love and respect between the children in my home and to remind them of God's word. We are working on this every day. 

God is the same yesterday, today, and forevermore. His word never changes! Loving your neighbor as yourself is a command for every person who considers themselves a child of God. A neighbor is considered any person other than yourself. So, however you treat yourself (Hopefully it's good) or however you want to be treated - is how you are to treat others even when it's not reciprocated, ouch! It's definitely a challenge for all of us, but it's part of growing, maturing, and becoming like Christ. Thank you Lord for reminding us of the 2nd greatest commandment and it's importance to you. Oh! And in case you need a reminder of the greatest commandment, here it is: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all of your mind" (Matthew 22:36-37).

Blessings,

Tytenisha

8 comments:

  1. Amen!!! This speaks volumes!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James! I'm so glad the Lord is a part of the process in helping us raise his precious ones. We can't do it without Him :-) Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ty I really enjoyed the symbolism in your dream and your interpretations of how to understand it. That was a very interesting post. Thanks for sharing!
    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hadassah! Yes, God is so creative. There is never a dull moment when we walk with God. Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LeRoix Hampton1/23/16, 1:03 AM

    This is so good and perfect timing for me right now. We are going through something with our little one. Thank you for sharing this and being so transparent. LH3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey LeRoix, I'm glad my story encouraged you. I know things will work out with your little one. Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Ma that was a good recap of my dream. And yes I am working on my relationship with Taraji. Good luck with ur blog! 🤘🤘🤘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Son. Good, I'm glad you and your sister are working on this. love you!

    ReplyDelete