31 March 2020

Power In Your Mouth - You Will Die Tonight!

I had a dream I was in a house guarding my family. When someone came through the door, I could see them and talk to them while they were standing behind a wall. They were not able to get past the wall or come into the house.

A man came through the door. He was talking to me but I  felt something wasn’t right. I felt afraid. Somehow he got passed the wall and started coming after me. With authority, I declared to him, “YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT!" Immediately my voice began to slur and it was a struggle for me to open my mouth to declare it again. Slowly... through the struggle, I declared “YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT!”Instantly the man dropped dead. I ran over to finish him (in case he wasn't dead) by jumping on his head and trying to break his neck. 

I woke up from the dream like whoa! What just happened? I realized this is how God expects the body of Christ to respond when the enemy attacks our nation, our families, our bodies, our finances and so on. Christians - we are in a season of actually declaring and seeing the manifestation of our declarations. We have been given authority by Jesus to destroy the works of darkness.

Jesus said:
"I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and CRUSH them. Nothing will injure you" - Luke 10:19 

Christians you have to use your MOUTH to destroy darkness. There is a demonic coronavirus pandemic sweeping the earth as I write. Many in the body of Christ are responding with fear just like I did at the beginning of my dream. Once you realize the enemy is trying to kill you, your family, and friends -  holy anger should rise up in you. Position yourself for battle. As you put on the full armor of God through prayer, fasting, worship, and declarations - expect resistance, expect to be attacked.

As you can see in the dream I was attacked in my mouth because that's where the authority was coming from. Don't be afraid when attacks come against you. You're considered a threat, Glory to God! The enemy wants you to stop walking in your authority and focus on the attacks so his plans won't be destroyed.  Keep speaking the word of God over the circumstances even through the resistance. In my dream, I was determined to keep declaring the enemy's demise through the attack against me until he was defeated. You have authority. Use your mouth to rebuke and curse wicked things and command them to die in Jesus' name!

Take a serious assessment of your life before taking authority over demonic spirits. Make sure your life is clean, not perfect. If there is hidden sin in your life, repent and confess it to God. Make sure you're living an obedient life in God because disobedience and unconfessed sin will hinder prayer or any authority you have been given.

Blessings, Tytenisha

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Sister Ty I really enjoyed the blog and the words of encouragement. We have to remember that G-d is bigger than all of this including this pandemic. We have to trust him and like you said declare his power any of our demons or struggles in our lives! Thanks for the great article! Amen. Chavivah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chavivah, yes God is bigger than any giants we face. Thank you for reading and commenting. Ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the reminder that I have the authority and will not shrink back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gwen! Amen to that! Thank you for reading this post and commenting. Blessings! Ty

    ReplyDelete